The WinDriver device driver development tool supports any device, regardless of its silicon vendor, and enables you to focus on your driver’s added-value functionality, instead of on the operating system internals. WinDriver’s driver development solution covers USB, PCI, PCI Express.
- Implementation of new features and product releases, in both Kernel Mode and User Mode and under a wide array of programming languages, operating systems and platforms.
- Issue bug resolution and sustaining support of existing releases
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- 0-2 years of experience in C development
- Experience working in Linux / Windows environment
- Computer Science/Electronic Engineering/similar bachelor’s degree or in last year of studies
- Self-learning capabilities
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills (in English, other languages – an advantage)
- Previous experience with drivers development
- MacOS environment
- Experience with reverse engineering (IDA)
- Experience with computer hardware